For anything, budgeting is important. Website development is a crucially important segment and you must give it the right focus to make it successful. To start with, you should know how much you will have to spend on your mission so that you can take informed decision. Here is how you can estimate the cost of a custom WordPress website development project.
The deciding factors:
The cost of a website is decided by a list of factors including the following:
- What services you expect?
- How many working hours of the professionals it will require?
- How much is the worth of the site from the point of view of the end user?
- Are you looking forward to incorporate a business plan?
- Are you planning to pay on a project completion basis or on hourly rates basis?
- Are you looking forward to continuous site support by the professionals?
You need to ask these questions to yourself and make them the key points during the interaction with the WordPress web development company India you choose so that you can land on the pricing easily.
Quite strangely, a WordPress website development project can cost anywhere between just $500 and an overwhelming $100,000. Usually every developer would like to catch up the needs and passions of the website owners, while the website owners as a rule shall be bent on landing on the best prices possible. Therefore a proper estimate will require time to land on. What the developers are often willing to give the clients is an estimate and not the actual cost of the project. This is because in course of the development, you might come across several needs to change the quote and work on newer aspects. Therefore it is always advisable to be practical by allotting a sizeable budget for the project stretching comfortably beyond the actual estimate.
The cost will also depend on whom you are hiring for the project – whether a freelancing professional or an agency. Usually the agencies shall charge considerably higher since they have several overheads to pay for. However, a professional company can be a bit slower as well since it might already have several projects piled up in front. At the same time, the peril of hiring a freelancer includes the risk of the professional running away anytime. At the same time, once you can ascertain how reliable and dependable they are, you will find them being accountable to your project and do it in as little time as possible.
Rough estimate of the hourly rates of wordpress freelancers
- Beginner professional: $10-$15
- Intermediate professional: $16-20
- Highly experienced professional: $21 – $25
- Top rated professional: $26 – $30
- Industry specialist: $31 – $40
Rough estimate of the hourly rates of wordpress Agencies
- Small level agency: $10 – $12
- Medium range agency: $13 – $15
- Medium range popular agency: $16 – $20
- Medium range high-end agency: $21– $30
- Medium range best in industry agency: $31 – $40
- Large size reputed agency: $25 – $30
- Large size high-end agency: $25 – $30
- Large size bests in the industry agency: $25 – $30
The right course
The most important beginning point of any website development project is finding the right firm that can further your aspirations and be accountable for the task they are entrusted with. Go for a company that has a team of accomplished professionals, offers the best service, known for quality projects, provides the best rates and can offer continuous support services.